A progressive independent commercial business, created by Act of Parliament. Our portfolio includes the whole of Regent Street and much of St James’s in London’s West End, prime regional shopping centres, Windsor Great Park, rural land and coastline, and the UK’s seabed.
If you would like to use Windsor Great Park as the location for your business activity, you will need to obtain a Commercial Activity licence.
Examples of current licensees include professional dog walkers, ‘buggy fit’ and personal trainers. If you would like to enquire about hosting a large public outdoor event or simply want to find out more, please fill in the form below or email email@example.com.
We require the following information:
• Location for the activity
• Qualifications to undertake the activity
• Regularity and times of visits
• Confirmation that you will undertake a full risk assessment
• A copy of your Public Liability Insurance documentation
• We will also need copies of the necessary documentation if your activity involves anyone under the age of 18.