A progressive independent commercial business, created by Act of Parliament. Our portfolio includes the whole of Regent Street and much of St James’s in London’s West End, prime regional shopping centres, Windsor Great Park, rural land and coastline, and the UK’s seabed.
1. This competition is a free to enter draw and open to all residents of the UK over the age of 18, except for employees of The Crown Estate, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this draw forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The draw is for: Two (2) nights fishing experience for one person at Windsor Great Park. Including:
Carp Fishing for one person at Virginia Water Lake Windsor Great Park as part of a complimentary visit not exceeding 60 hours in total. (8am Fri 01 June - 8pm Sun 03 June)
Free car parking at reception
Complimentary breakfast on arrival
Transportation to/from swims (at start and end of session only)
Complimentary end-of-session BBQ and drinks (non-alcoholic)
The experience excludes:
EA rod licence or licence waiver
Food/drink/bait/provisions for the fishing session, other than those included in condition three (3)
4. Entries should be submitted online at www.windsorgreatpark.co.uk/totalcarp. You will be required to declare the following information to be able to be entered in to this draw:
You must have a valid EA rod licence or licence waiver
You must be or have recently been a member of a Carp Fishing Syndicate
5. Entries open at 00:01am on 24 March 2018 and must be received by 11:59pm on the 01 May 2018.
6. Twenty (20) individuals who have completed all sections of the entry form will be chosen at random from all entries received.
7. All entries must comply with the Windsor Great Park Regulations which can be found here.
8. Twenty (20) randomly selected entries will be notified by email by 04 May 2018. A list of the selected entries will be on the Windsor Great Park website. If an entry cannot be contacted or is not available, The Crown Estate reserves the right to select the next randomly chosen entry.
9. The experience is as described, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
10. Individuals may be required to take part in publicity and their name and county may be published on the Windsor Great Park website and Social Media Channel/s.
11. Individuals will be offered the opportunity to give us feedback about their experience using an online survey.
12. Events may occur that render the draw itself or the awarding of the experience impossible due to reasons beyond the control of The Crown Estate and accordingly The Crown Estate may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
13. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
14. This draw is promoted by The Crown Estate, 1 St James's Market, London, SW1Y 4AH.
With the most amazing backdrop and stunning scenery we’d like to think that fishing at Windsor Great Park is more than your normal day or night out fishing.
Don’t just take our word for it though take a look at the video below of Virginia Water Lake.
Join our exclusive carp fishing syndicate and be one of just 50 members who can enjoy the benefits of:
FREE Annual Car Park Pass
A choice of 61 fishing Swims at Obelisk Pond and areas of Virginia Water
All night fishing – the only visitors allowed in Windsor Great Park after dusk
It is difficult for us to be precise about our fish stock as it is impossible for us to net or drop our water levels both at Virginia Water and Obelisk Pond. To give you some guidance, from what we can ascertain from the netting we have carried out over the last twelve months, we would offer the following estimates:
Virginia Water: 400 Carp 10lb to 20lb , 50 Carp 20lb to 40lb and potentially some bigger.
Obelisk Pond: 80 Carp 10lb to 20lb , 50 Carp 20lb to 40lb
You will need to complete an application form which you can download from the link below
Completion of the application form does not guarantee membership of the syndicate. As we are only inviting a limited number of people to join the syndicate, membership will only be granted once references are received and payment is taken.
Once approved, you will receive a Syndicate Pack confirming your membership complete with guidelines and booking process
If you have any further questions relating to the fishing regulations within the Great Park, or would like to find out more about a syndicate position, please contact a member of our team on:01753 860222 during standard office hours
For all the latest news and updates from the Windsor Great Park Carp Fishing Team, download the latest edition of the Fisherman’s Blog.