The Valley Gardens guided tour
Make the most of your group visit to Windsor Great Park and enjoy the stunning Valley Gardens. Situated on the northern shores of Virginia Water you will discover a woodland of twisting trails and seasonal flowers.
Every season offers something to surprise and delight even the most seasoned horticulturists.
On your tour you will discover:
- The Punchbowl of Japanese azaleas
- The National Collection of rhododendrons
- The Heather Garden
- Seasonal highlights
Valley Gardens tour available: 29 April – 17 May (Monday – Friday)
- Price: £100 per coach. To help you have the most memorable day, ask us about our pre-booked catering
- Minimum group size: No minimum
- Maximum group size: 55 (or 1 coach full)
- Tour length: approximately 1.5 hours with travel from The Savill Garden
- Advance bookings only: Please call 01753 847 543 and allow at least 10 days’ notice
Group visitor packages
Make the most of your group day and take advantage of a wide choice of group packages.
The Royal Heritage Tour & The Savill Garden
Exclusively for groups, enjoy the unique national and natural heritage of Windsor Great Park when visiting The Savill Garden. Price £30pp.
The Savill Garden guided tour
Make the most of your group day out with an expertly guided tour led by a Friend of The Savill Garden. Price from £50 per guide/tour.
Group dining in The Savill Garden Kitchen
To help you have the most memorable day, we offer pre-booked catering which includes admission to The Savill Garden. Prices from £15pp.
The Savill Garden & River Boat Cruise
Enjoy a full group day out combining a visit to The Savill Garden with a return boat trip from historic Runnymede along the River Thames. Prices from £35pp.